
I thought that Britt would have beat me to this posting, but here it goes... We sold our house two days after we put it up for sale! What a shock! If all goes well we will be moving to West Richland in the near future. Here is a picture of the home that we are under contract with as of now. We are very excited!
Audrey is keeping me busy. The day after she turned two she decided to go into over drive. I'm sure this is a state of mind, but the girl is a bullet from the time she wakes up and until she goes down for a nap. For the most part I am having a blast, but there are days...
2 comments:
We are so excited for you. From what I can see this looks like a nice place to live. M
WHAT A SURPRISE!!! Two days and your on your way. How fun!! :)
Our girl is a corker.
Auntie
Post a Comment