Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Closet

I have one more closet to clean out and I am procrastinating with this one. It's our walk in closet and it is scary. I should take a before and after picture. We still need to finish painting the trim in our small bathroom, and I mean "we" because I cannot reach the ceiling. My next goal is to purchase two night stands for the bedroom and clean out the garage. Loads of fun. I spent the weekend cleaning out our office. I managed to get rid of one bookshelf and a TV stand, so this left a lot of open clean space. I also rearranged our artwork in the living room, it's such an odd room, so it's a pain to work with.

I just finished reading Quentins, by Maeve Binchy. Good book. I am starting In Cold Blood, by Truman Capote, and I have a stack of books waiting after this one.

No comments: