Thursday, January 26, 2006

Move over Eddie


Yesterday morning Audrey and I went down to Howard Amon park to throw rocks in the river. It was quiet and peaceful, but very cold. We got to see geese flying out of the fog over the water and Audrey got her rock fix.

We had a couple of repairs that needed to be done to the house before the new owners close, and luckily everything was minor and it's all finished. Britt is bringing boxes home for packing, so I guess it's time for me to get going on that. I'm sad to leave this place, but excited about the new home.

Pop's celebrated his birthday yesterday, hope the angel food cake turned OK, but if not, then I owe you one. Audrey had dinner with mom and pop's, while I went to exercise class and Britt helped Shane with the house repairs.

It looks like we will be going up to Yakima to celebrate Mike's retirement and a birthday (pops). I always look forward to going up to the mountains. Uncle Mike, you need to jump up and down with joy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Was Eddy in there with Audrey. M

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA WHAT A CORKER! :)
Auntie

Anonymous said...

Who needs a babysitter?