
We only have about two and a half weeks before we need to have everything out of this house. I have about five boxes ready, so we are off to a very slow start. I'm sure things will start picking up very soon.
Audrey and I went to the library yesterday. She danced to every song, but I got in trouble every time I tried to dance (by Audrey). She wanted the spot light and I was happy to oblige. After the library we drove over to Howard Amon Park and threw rocks. Audrey loves to throw rocks into the water and my purpose is to poop her out.
Later that day I took Audrey back to the dentist for her check up on her teeth. They are still loose, but they are healing. Let's hope they stay in her mouth. She had a good experience with the dentist and she observed everything in the dental room and described it all to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment