Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tuesday

I guess all of the blogs were down yesterday for a couple of hours, but it's back up and running smoothly.

My exercise class, last night, was very difficult. I am still aching from the pain. Oh well, it's worth it in the long run.

Audrey and I went to co-op preschool this morning. She has missed the class two weeks in a row. For the first hour I go into another classroom for Parent Education and the kids stay in another room to play. They have a pop up tent that is the shape of a school bus. She loves it! The classroom is set up with stations all around the room; paint, water, library, dough and art table. It gets pretty wild! The kids are free to choose were they would like to go.

For those of you who had not heard; Audrey came down with croup over the holiday weekend. We ended up taking her to the hospital two days in a row. She had a very high fever and she had trouble breathing. Very stressful for the parents and I can't wait to get the bill!

No comments: