Friday, December 09, 2005

An Interesting Conversation




This is Audrey having an imaginary conversation. She places her elbow down and leans back and starts having a serious conversation in baby language. This started a couple of days ago and she continues to do this everyday.

All three of us headed over to the library this morning for Friday Story Time. A lot of parents and children sit around a big circle in our local library and listen to a gal sing and read books. It's interesting because I find myself staring off into nowhere land and I've come to realize that if you keep staring it feels like the room is swarming with colors. The kids are in constant motion and never sit still and this causes this weird sensation, for me anyways. OK, so I'm an artist, sorry.

After the library adventure we drove Audrey out to the Hess house and Britt and I headed back to town to do some Christmas shopping. All I can say about that is "Aunt Franny's". This place is great. I like toys with no sound or vivid graphics, just plain wood toys to evoke an imagination.

I ended up not climbing today. It's way too cold! I really need to invest in some better quality clothes for hiking, plus my running shoes have lost all of their traction and I end up slipping now and then. I guess it's time for hiking boots, I need to prepare myself for sticker shock. My goal was to climb the mountain at least four times this week, so I have to climb tomorrow and Sunday.

No comments: