Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday!

OK, just a note. The husband and daughter are missing from the mountain pictures because they were at home staying cozy and warm. I was freezing my buns off!

Britt, Audrey and I went over to the Robinson's house late Sunday afternoon to pick up the world's largest Christmas tree, which thankfully is on lend. It is currently in the world's largest duffel bag, and I am told that it is only nine feet tall. From the looks of the bag I think the truth has been streched. Let's just say that I am scared! We will post some pictures as soon as we figure out how to get it into the house.

Later that evening we had chili over at the Hess house. Mom is recovering from a nasty cold, but she is finally on the mend and almost back on track. Audrey had two scoops, yes two, of ice cream.

One exciting note. If you are into the show "As time goes by" (Judi Dench), then take note that on Thursday, December 15, at 1:00 a.m., PBS is showing the reunion show. I love this show!

Audrey and I went to gym this morning. It's been a while. She ran around like a maniac. We had a grand time, totally out of control.

No comments: