Friday, December 16, 2005

Moving on




Climbing the mountain has become quite a challenge this week. We have something like a quarter inch of ice on the ground. I finally invested in some hiking boots (Costco: $30) and a good quality coat. This has made a huge difference in how I feel, duh.

Things have been pretty quiet around the house. Nova had such a presence, so it's hard to not hear her voice and have her next to me. We will miss her a great deal.

I have just ordered our Christmas cards, so this will be interesting to see if I get them in time to send out.

The above photo was taken by Gene.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You still look pretty cold to me. M

Anonymous said...

BRRRRRRRRRR Is all I have to say. Here in AZ our fountain was froze over but it "did" melt. :)
aunite