Hello Audrey,looks like you had so much fun Easter. Your dresses made you look like a "Fairy", with rabits and baskets, and looks like you climbed way up the hill and found a big rock to sit on. When you come to see me next time tell me what else you did. Princess is waiting for you to take her for a walk, she said to tell you hello. I love you. Grandma G.G.
I bet Ms Audrey "DID" have a good time by the looks of her Easter baskets. How sweet she looks in her cute little dresses and hats. :) Sugar HIGH..ha ha ha auntie
2 comments:
Hello Audrey,looks like you had so much fun Easter. Your dresses made you look like a "Fairy", with rabits and baskets, and looks like you climbed way up the hill and found a big rock to sit on. When you come to see me next time tell me what else you did. Princess is waiting for you to take her for a walk, she said to tell you hello. I love you. Grandma G.G.
I bet Ms Audrey "DID" have a good time by the looks of her Easter baskets. How sweet she looks in her cute little dresses and hats.
:) Sugar HIGH..ha ha ha
auntie
Post a Comment