Audrey and I are having a great time getting the yard cleaned up. The yard is a jungle and it will take some time to get things looking good. The owners claim that it is an English garden, but it needs a lot of work, so I am claiming this as my project to keep in shape over the winter. I'll try to post photo's of my progress, but do not get too excited, it's a muddy mess.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Digging in the dirt
Audrey and I are having a great time getting the yard cleaned up. The yard is a jungle and it will take some time to get things looking good. The owners claim that it is an English garden, but it needs a lot of work, so I am claiming this as my project to keep in shape over the winter. I'll try to post photo's of my progress, but do not get too excited, it's a muddy mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you have a lot on your hands, but i'm sure it'll will turn out wonderful. I can't wait to see the end result. It seems that little Miss. Aud is having a great time helping out. What an exciting project for the two of you to work on togehter.
:) Ellen
Post a Comment