
I'm pretty happy today. Our exercise class raised almost $1000 to help a single mom with three young children. Our exercise group wanted to make sure that the family that we helped truly needed the money. This mom is working one full time job and two part time jobs to make ends meet. It seems like she is not using the system like most, so it felt good to help her and her family.
Audrey is very anxious for auntie Suz to come and help her make cookies. Everyday she eats a small chocolate for the count down. At this age she completely gets the concept that Santa is coming to leave her a gift. I asked her what she wanted from Santa, and her response was a mop. I can handle that!
I hope to get my camera up and running soon, but in the mean time here is a photo, taken by Christina Robinson. Audrey spends every Tuesday with her cousin Riley (Christina's daughter) and this photo was taken over at Riley's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment