Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Paradise

I hope everyone is keeping warm. I just love the single digits! Not...

My camera is out of order right now, so I am pictureless. This makes me feel so inadequate. I am a terrible writer, but I guess this is good for me to write a little bit more than usual.

Audrey and I have been staying inside as much as possible. It is so cold and miserable. I am trying to feed the birds outside and every time I put out water they pitifully pick at it trying to break the ice. Someone told me to not put out hot or warm water, it freezes much faster than cold water. I will try that tomorrow. All of our animals are hibernating in their beds, so we do not see much of them through out the day.

Britt is working seven days a week, things are busy and crazy, but that is good. Audrey and I go to the shop almost everyday to see what's happening, plus there is usually a treat in the refrigerator.

No comments: